The 2018 San Francisco Summer Resource Fair will be held on Saturday, March 10th, 2018 from 11am to 2pm at the County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park.
The San Francisco Summer Resource Fair attracts over 2,000 families every year and is a wonderful opportunity for summer programs, classes, camps, activities, and other service providers to meet and connect with San Francisco children, youth, and families.
Exhibitor registration is open for the 2018 Summer Resource Fair. Please review the items below before continuing to the registration page:
- There is no charge to be an exhibitor at the Summer Resource Fair.
- The 2018 Summer Resource Fair will feature 150 exhibitors, 25 fewer than the 2017 Summer Resource Fair. If your agency is interested in being an exhibitor we strongly encourage you to register as soon as possible.
- Exhibitor registration will be open on a first come, first served basis. Registration will remain open until February 23, 2018 or until all 150 tables have been reserved. A waitlist will be created after all tables are spoken for.
- Every exhibitor will be issued either a six or eight foot table and two chairs.
- There will be no electrical outlets or wifi available for exhibitors, and the only available parking near the venue is on the street or in the California Academy of Sciences garage. We are very well aware that this is not an ideal scenario. Please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions/concerns about the Summer Resource Fair, please contact Emily Davis at Emily.Davis@dcyf.org or 415-554-8991.
We look forward to seeing your agency at the Fair!